A to Z Listings AccommodationsAlcohol RetailArtisans/CraftsAutomotiveBusiness ServicesChildcare ServicesChurchesClubsCommercial / Residential ServicesCommunity Organizations and ServicesCulture / EntertainmentDentalEducationEmergency ServicesFamilyFestivalsFinancial ServicesFirst NationsGovernment ServicesGrocery / Convenience / GasGuides / Charter ServicesHealth and BeautyKennelsLegal / Insurance ServicesMediaMunicipalOrganizationsRecreationRestaurants and CateringRetail / Merchandise / HardwareTransportation
Landfill Operations – Township of Nipigon
escription of Prices and Services:
Garbage collection depending on street address is Tuesday or Friday.
– Access is restricted to 15 minutes prior to posted hour of closing.
– Gates will be locked on the hour.
– Scavenging is prohibited. Violators may be prosecuted for trespassing.
* There is no tipping fee for Nipigon residents/property users on regular household garbage (appropriately bagged).
– NOW RECYCLING E-WASTE including TVs, DVD players, computers, monitors, phones, radios and printers. E-Waste can be dropped in the green bin during regular hours. The e-waste program benefits both the environment and our community!! For more information visit www.wdo.ca/programs/e-waste/
TOWNSHIP OF NIPIGON LANDFILL SITE I- SCHEDULE OF FEES
LOAD/SIZE OF TRUCK FEES
½ Load (½ Ton or 3/4 Ton) $5.00
½ Ton or Small Truck $10.00
1 Ton Vehicle $20.00
Tandem Axle Vehicle $50.00
Big Trailer or Tri Axle Vehicle $80.00
** Above fees are per load for materials not considered to be regular household garbage.
**Cardboard Cartons are considered as rural garbage or regular garbage and are free of charge.
End Dump Loads
$200.00 per load
Spoiled Fill Loads
$200.00 per load
$40.00 per vehicle
2 Week Spring Clean Up
All materials (household). Shall securely tie all newspapers, magazines, cardboard cartons, and branches in compact bundles weighing not more than 50 (fifty) pounds in weight. Branches must be no longer than 4 feet to be picked up by Public Works Crew. Free of charge if delivered by owner.
1 Week Fall Clean Up
Landfill site tipping fees waived if delivered by owner. Pick up is not available.
Landfill Operations – Township of NipigonGeoff Aitken, Public Works Superintendent t: 807.887.3135 ext.28 f: 807.887.3564 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.nipigon.net/town-hall/municipal-services/landfill-site-operations/ Hours of Operation:
Monday 2:00 to 7:00pm
Tuesday 12:00 to 4:00pm
Friday 2:00 to 7:00pm
Saturday 12:00 to 4:00pm